The help in balancing the rising energy use and grid development
Want to know more about it?
The SMART CapacitSystem is a SMART information technology system that aims to help customers and suppliers to balance the energy consumption and production.
Our goal is to empower everyone to be part of the energy transition towards a greener world.
How we want to achieve it?
by promoting a conscious energy use
by establishing collaboration for a balanced energy consumption and production
by rewarding green energy usage
Our system has 4 elements
- The power plants
- The Distribution System Operator which manages and controls the System
- The integrated SMART devices
- And the enduser
… and it works in 3 simple steps
- Customer selects the utility he wants to charge, presets the time he wants the device charged and hands over the control to the system
- DSO decides for the optimal charging moment and gives the order to charge the device
- When charging is ready the system send a notification to the customer and gives him feedback about the saved money
All the Whys and Hows in 3 minutes
- ‘Master plan needed for looming capacity deficit Dutch grid’The capacity of the Dutch electricity network threatens to become problematic rapidly as demand for new connections grew sevenfold already. Grid manager Alliander calls upon the government to come with a ‘master plan’Continue reading “Home Page”